Last modified: February 11, 2020
Premitel Mobile Extension is a unique service which not only lets you save on cell phone costs, but also enables you to integrate your mobile phone into your business.
Information We Collect
Our company does not collect any information via the Mobile application, other than the destination number being called, in order do call set-up. All the information that the app collects, is for the app functioning, and user display purposes. As such, the information are stored locally on the device only.
The Premitel application requires permissions to the following information:
Device State Information
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and READ_PHONE_STATE
Basic cellular network information, to display information to user, and assist with the application’s decision-making activities
This permission allows the application to facilitate a data connection to the GSM telephony system to initiate a call, and displays user credit limit balance for making calls
This permission allows the application to serve as the default dialer for calls utilising our service
Accesses the device call history log, to allow the user to make a call by selecting an incoming or outgoing telephone number from the list
- READ_CONTACTS: to allow the user to select a telephone number from the phone address book.
What do we do with the collected information?
It is important to note that:
- No collected information will be shared with or sold to any external parties
- Information will not be used for any marketing or advertising activities
- Information is required solely to enable the application to provide a streamlined user experience.
- No Third-Party Banner Ads: We do not allow third-party banner ads. We have no intention to introduce them, but if we ever do, we will update this policy.
Updates To Our Policy